Monday, September 17, 2007

The Jayden Fish

Little fish under the water. He always has his eyes open, but I couldn't believe he was even smiling underwater!


Diving for the keys that are on the bottom. He dives under and just needs a little nudge to make it to the bottom. He goes under, grabs the keys, turns around and swims back to the steps all in one breath under water. That's better than I could even do!


Is that Superman? Nope...just J-man jumping off the rocks and belly blasting into the water!


He's a perfect swimmer when his face is in the water.


The boys hanging out on the rock waterfall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I can't believe Jayden is so big now. We're very bummed we won't see you at the wedding, but all for the best. I was holding out hope for having Jules on my birthday, but four days (or more!) too early. Darn. Love you all, and thinking good, calming thoughts your way!