Friday, September 14, 2007

September 24th?

It's been a week since I've last posted an update to this thing. I guess that means that we've been busy. Probably, but I can't really remember anything that we've done. I know that I've been working every day, and I know that Jennifer's been teaching every day. We all meet up at home around 6:30 and hang out together until 8:30, then we pretty much all start falling asleep. 2-3 hours of quality time a day.

Yesterday Jennifer and I went to the baby doctor to get a checkup on mother and baby. Everyone seems to be healthy and doing well. That's always great news. However, we were informed that her doctor is going to be out of town from the 27th-30th of September. Jules' birthday was supposed to be the 30th! The doctor also told Jennifer that once she reaches 39 weeks, she is eligible for inducement. So, since we really want Dr. LeBlanc to be there we decided to schedule the inducement for September 24th. That's not to say that Jules won't come early. I think that's what we are hoping for.

A quick side note...Jennifer's doctor is the daughter of Congressman Ron Paul. You may have heard that he's running for President of the United States. Wouldn't that be interesting to have our baby delivered by the President's daughter?

Well, I'll try to get Jennifer to post something tonight. She's been incredibly busy with school stuff these last couple of weeks. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments: