Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nosy Neigbors

Jennifer, Jayden, and Julianna are out of town. They've been in Mount Pleasant since...actually I don't know when they left. I should know that, but I don't. I have been working pretty much everyday (both nights and days), and my internal calendar is all messed up. I had to ask Jennifer about a dozen times when she was leaving and coming back, and I still have no idea. Well, I do know that she's coming back either Sunday night or Monday. But since I don't really know what today is I don't know how far away Sunday or Monday is.

Our neighbors are throwing a little Halloween party on Sat. night. I'm supposed to go. They are all going to be asking me where my wife is. I have a plan though. I'm going to mess with them. I'm just going to say, "She left....", and leave it at that. Let them assume that she's left me or whatever they want to assume. I swear sometimes that we live on a poor man's Wisteria Lane. All of our neighbors are so incredibly nosy! I wonder if Jennifer has told any of them about this blog. If so, I mean that you are nosy in the nicest way possible. heh.

-Jeff

1 comment:

Jennifer Fountain said...

Ha!
We left on Friday babe, while you were sleeping. We will be home waiting for you when you get home from work on Monday.
I haven't told our neighbors about the blog. I agree about the Wisteria Lane comment -- funny!
Miss you!