Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mommy’s Little Helper

Julianna’s favorite phrase at the moment is, “I wanna he’p youuuuu.” It doesn’t matter what you’re doing – feeding the dogs, playing a game on your phone, watering the plants, doing laundry, even going to the bathroom – she wants to help. Her favorite helping activity right now?

{washing dishes}

It doesn’t matter if there is only one dish next to the sink, she’ll ask, “Can we wash some dishes?” The other night I was cooking dinner and Jeff brought home a couple Tupperware-ish containers from work, so I got my little helper all set up with some warm bubbly water and she got to washing!

I made sure that we got this on video so that one day, when she’s a moody teenager who never wants to help with anything, we can look back on when she was cute and wanted to “he’p” all the time.

And here is the result of all her hard work:

{thanks Jules}

1 comment:

KSpann said...

Love the pics! She is a doll!