Thursday, November 8, 2007

Smiles Galore

I tried to post these pictures yesterday but for some reason the picture posting application was not working, so let's try again!





What a cutie! She is growing like a weed and smiling so much now. Jules is a great baby just like her brother -- she really only cries if she needs something (diaper/food) or has a bubble in her belly. She's developed somewhat of a daily routine: Breakfast around 6, go back to sleep, brunch at 8:30 or 9ish, play, lunch about 11, long nap from about 12 - 2 or 3 and eat when she wakes up, play, eat about 5, play, eat about 7, nap, eat at 9:30, then sleep until 3 or 4 am. She goes to the doctor the 30th for her 2 month visit and I swear she'll have gained at least 2-3 pounds and have grown at least another inch!

I went to the doctor today for my first post-parturm checkup. With Jayden I'm pretty sure that I had a 2 week PP checkup, but not with Jules. I've lost most of the baby weight (but definitely not all the bellyjelly) and everything checked out with them. Since my doctor didn't deliver Jules, this was the first time Dr. got to see her -- she thought Jules was beautiful, naturally.

Jeff is almost finished with his first week as an Exxon employee. I know that he is ready to be done with this week of sitting and paperwork and explanations and ready to get back into the lab and actually doing something. He's working some overtime this weekend so he'll be working his first days with his new pay rate and overtime rate -- woohoo! I still haven't received my disability check and being without my income isn't fun...that extra money will be a blessing!

Speaking of work, I start back to work on Monday. I'm ready to go back and I'm not at the same time. Anyone know of some good work-from-home ideas? Anyone? Bueller? Well, before I go back to work I have to have some lessons planned out for my kiddos, so I better get busy with that. Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: